Starting at Escoffier
Students enrolled in our Online Certificate Programs will not be issued GMail addresses, but will still use Google Drive for assignment submission.
Students enrolled at the Boulder and Austin ground campuses will be issued an email for school work and contacting instructors, admissions representatives, and other school staff. These emails will end in “escoffier.edu”, but are still linked to Google. This means that all accounts are GMail accounts.
Welcome to G Suite (AKA GMail), begin by signing into your account.
- Go to Google and in the top-right corner, click Sign In
- If you're setting up your school address for the first time, look in your personal email address box to find an email with a link to activate your account.
- Enter your GMail address (ex: email@example.com)
- When Google recognizes the email, it will ask for your password.
- FOR SETUP ONLY, Google will ask you to reset your temporary password. Passwords must be between 8-100 characters.
- Click Sign In.
Congrats! You’re in the GMail account!
These emails will end in “escoffier.edu”, but is still linked to Google. This means that all accounts are GMail accounts.