Students at EOICA must follow attendance policies. If students fall into any of the below in attendance and GPA, disciplinary action will be taken, up to - and including - cancellation of admission.
As part of any school, all students are considered in the "conditional enrollment" status during the first 3 weeks of course work. All students leave that status after the third week EXCEPT
- They do not post attendance for all courses enrolled for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd week.
- At the end of the 2nd week grading period their grade falls below 60%
Students that decide to voluntarily leave before the end of the 3 week conditional enrollment period is over will be considered a cancel.
Students fall into this category for a few reasons
- A student decides to voluntarily leave after the 3 week conditional enrollment period.
- If you are considering withdrawal, please submit a ticket to Student Services with "Enrollment Status" option selected as your reason.*
- Administration will withdrawal any student who does not post attendance for 14 days straight (Please see article here for posting attendance).
*IMPORTANT: If you need to cancel/withdrawal due to medical illness or crisis, you may apply for a Leave of Absence. Click here to read more info.