If the card on your account has expired, or if you would wish to pay using a different card, you can now change the card kept on file on our website by using these instructions:
- Once you're in the student portal at www.escoffieronline.com hover over ((your name)) from the black bar menu at the top right hand side of the page.
- From the list that drops from under this item, select Account.
- On the following page, select My Account from the black bar menu across the top. You should now see a page that lists your current billing and shipping addresses.
- Under this information should be a small circular button labeled Use a New Credit Card. Select this, and a small box should open containing some text fields for your credit card information.
- Select the type of card (Visa, MasterCard, or American Express) and fill in the details of your card, including the three digit security code located on the back of your card. When you are finished, click Create Profile.
You can now use this card to make future payments. Please contact Student Finance if you have issues with this process.