At minimum, you need:
- A device to take and share pictures.
- For taking pictures, most of our students prefer to use a smartphone, but any digital camera can be used.
- A way to view lessons and videos.
- Viewing lessons and videos can be done on any computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- A way to edit documents.
- For editing documents, a keyboard and mouse are ideal.
While our website is accessible on mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets, we do recommend using desktops/laptops for navigation purposes.
*Also note that the entire program can be completed using an affordable Chromebook!
The following information may not be useful for most people, but if you're interested in the technical specifications needed for the program feel free to keep reading!
Browser: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Internet Connection: Broadband high-speed internet
Please note: If your internet speed is lower than the following recommendations, you may experience long load times and media buffering.
Download speed: 25 mbps (or higher)
Upload speed: 6 mbps (or higher)
Want to check your connection? Click here!
Operating System: Windows 7 or greater, Mac OSX or greater, Chrome OS
Computer Processor: SSE2 compatible Dual Core 2GHz or higher
Computer Memory: 4 GB RAM or greater
Screen Resolution: 1024 x 768 minimum
Accessories: Microphone, speaker(s), keyboard, mouse/trackpad, and device with 5+ megapixel camera