Any time you make a payment towards your balance, it reduces what you owe in the long run. So even if you don't have a payment due right now, making a payment is always a good idea!
If you have a loan through National Education Servicing (NES):
- Type in your credentials into www.nationaled.net and make your payment directly on their website or contact NES at 800-345-4325. You can also access the link to NES from your Student Portal.
If you make payments directly to Escoffier Online:
- Once you're in your student portal you can make payments or view your payment schedule by clicking on Make a Payment from your Menu bar at the top of the page.
- You can also complete a Credit Card/ACH Authorization document for automatic payments. Forms are available on the Student Portal under the Student Finance tab, or you can email Student Finance to complete it electronically.
- We're always happy to take your payment over the phone too! You can contact Irma Medina at 224-698-2142 or contact the Student Accounts department directly at 877-452-5489 Option 4 or via email at [email protected] for any other questions on your account.
What is my current balance?
- Statements sent monthly between 1st and 3rd or contact Student Accounts department directly at 877-452-5489 Option 4.
Can I defer my payments?
- Please contact Student Accounts department directly at 877-452-5489 Option 4 to discuss possible options.
Can I receive my Certificate if my payments are not complete?
- Yes! Your account only needs to be current or paid off by the time you graduate (NOTE: IF OTHER GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MET, YOUR CERTIFICATE MAY BE HELD BACK).