This process will help you make an organized set of folders on your Google Drive for each of the classes you'll be taking! It's recommended that you do this from a desktop or laptop computer, and make sure you are logged in to your google account.
Click the link for your program below. This will open a new tab in your internet browser.
Remember to return to this tab for further instructions!
Culinary Arts course folders
Baking and Pastry Arts course folders
- Select Open With > Zip Extractor from the top of the page:
- On the zip extractor page, click Authorize. It will ask you to choose a Google account. If you have more than one, make sure you select the email you'll be using for school, then click Allow.
Click Extract Now. This will begin to set up the folders on your Google Drive account. Click View Extracted Files once it's finished:
This will take you to Google Drive to look at your new course folders. They will be in a folder called Escoffier.zip(unzipped files), and you'll find it on My Drive, your home page for Google Drive! Inside is a folder for every class you're going to take, and weekly sub-folders inside them that you can use to store and submit your assignments.
That's it, but check out these tips that will help you stay organized:
- You can Rename your folder something easier to remember! Right click the folder, then Rename it to something like "course folders" for example:
- Adding your folder to Starred Files can make it easier to find on your phone or tablet. Right click your folder and Add to Starred, and then you can find it your Starred area.
- You can also change the color of your folder to help you remember where your course folders are. Right click your folder and Change color to something that makes it stand out:
Contact Technical Support at 877-224-8576, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org!