In your Orientation, you will create a series of folders for your courses, then get a shareable link to submit on the following page. The purpose of the assignment is to organize all of your upcoming assignments in one place, Google Drive. Once you complete this assignment you will no longer need to create additional folders for either of your courses.
*Helpful Tip: Print or write the instructions below on how to create this assignment. This will make it easier for you to follow along while being on your Google Drive.
To Begin this Assignment:
- Click the link below for the program that you are enrolled in -
- Log in to your Google account, go to Google Drive.
- Upload the downloaded file to your Google Drive.
- To upload the file, you can either drag the zip file onto the Google Drive page. It should automatically begin downloading. You can also select the "New" button and select "File". Locate your zip file in your downloads folder.
- On Google Drive, right-Click your Escoffier Assignments and select Open With > Zip Extractor.
- Click Authorize to allow the extractor to access your drive. Select Extract Now to generate your course folders. This will create a folder called Escoffier Assignments, and take you to it.
- Move Escoffier Assignments to My Drive, your home page. Return to My Drive.
- Right-Click your Escoffier Assignments folder, select "get shareable link."
- Make sure your share settings say "Anyone with the link can view."
- Highlight & copy the link provided.
- Come back to this page when you are ready to submit
It may be a good idea to check the work you submitted, to do this follow the quick steps below:
Copy the same link you just submitted and paste it on an address bar. What you see is what you submitted, always use the "Edit Submission" button below if you need to make changes before your assignment is due.
Need further assistance?