Access to the right technology will be vital to your success at Escoffier.
If you do not currently have access to a computer, we highly recommend purchasing one before your start date. Chromebook computers are typically a very affordable option, and will meet all requirements of our programs. You can get a Chromebook in any one of the following ways:
1. You can purchase one online. Any major online retailer will have several affordable options and will ship directly to you within a few days.
- Walmart offers many options, and some of their Chromebooks even include monthly finance plans. You can browse their online selection by visiting walmart.com.
- Amazon is another retailer that offers a variety of Chromebook options at affordable prices. You can browse options by visiting amazon.com.
2. You can purchase one in-person at a big-box retailer. Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and other large retail chains have a wide selection of Chromebook computers available in-store. This option allows you to bring your Chromebook home that same day.
3. If you're unable to purchase directly from a store or retailer such as Walmart or Amazon, you can talk to your Financial Aid Advisor to find out more about purchasing one through Escoffier's Chromebook program. Financial Aid Advisors are available at (877) 452-5489 Option 1.