Access to the right technology will be vital to your success at Escoffier.
Our programs require the following:
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Google Chrome browser or Mozilla Firefox recommended
- Broadband high-speed internet
- Access to a smartphone or other device with the ability to take photos.
If you do not have access to a computer, we strongly recommend purchasing one before you start classes. Chromebook computers are an affordable option, and meet all the requirements of our online programs. You can get a Chromebook in any one of the following ways:
- You can purchase one online. Any major retailer like walmart.com or amazon.com will have several affordable options and will ship directly to you within a few days. Some even offer financing plans.
- You can purchase one in-person at a big-box retailer. Walmart, Target, Best Buy, and other retailers have a wide selection of Chromebooks in-store. This option allows you to bring your Chromebook home that same day.
- If you're unable to purchase directly from a retailer, you can talk to your Financial Aid advisor to find out more about purchasing one through Escoffier's Chromebook program. Financial Aid advisors are available at (877) 452-5489 Option 1.